Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent a product idea good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can you patent An idea review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.