patent my idea – https://www.diigo.com/user/elinplourde?query=%23knowtechie.com. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.